View our latest addition to the Innour Village Lane Apartment
Please click the Check Availability button for rates.
In Season there is a 2 night minimum stay on weekends. Rates & Policies are subject to change.
CHECK-IN: 3:00 PM-6:00 PM
CHECK-OUT: 11:00 AM
We honor early check-in with advance notice, and if your room is not ready, we will have your luggage placed in your room when housekeeping is done. You are welcome to relax in our living rooms, porches and grounds while waiting.
NO SMOKING INSIDE; However there are designated outdoor smoking areas.
Children over the age of 5 are welcome, and if a group or family is reserving the entire inn, all ages are accepted.
We have one room selected as a Pet Friendly Room. If you are bringing a pet, please contact us to ensure your pet is on the allowable pet list. We reserve the right to refuse service to a pet owner with a breed that is not permitted at the time of check in. A one time $50 surcharge is in effect for the entire stay for your dog(s). Please CLICK HERE to read the PET POLICY before making your reservation for this room.
If you are bringing a pet, please contact us to ensure your pet is on the allowable pet list. We reserve the right to refuse service to a pet owner with a breed that is not permitted at the time of check in. A one time $50 surcharge is in effect for the entire stay for your dog(s).
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the inn or on inn property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets are not allowed in dining room or living rooms. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on inn property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- The inn reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
Payment is due at time of reservation. There is a six week cancellation policy. Cancellations made outside of six weeks will be charged a $50 service charge.
Cancellations made within 6 weeks will be charged in full. There are no refunds for early departures.
When reserving the entire inn a 50% non refundable deposit is required on the date of reservation. The balance is due 120 days before check-in and is nonrefundable.